The Neuroinformatics Unit supervises network security at the Center for Brain Science (CBS), counsel research teams for their use of information technologies, and maintains archives of databases produced at CBS and websites of CBS and CBS-based projects. Also, in order to promote the introduction of databases and information technologies to brain science, we host joint researches on development of technologies for brain science databases, and are examining measures to strengthen the information environment of CBS.
- Network security supervision
- Introduction of information technologies to brain science
- Maintenance of CBS websites and database archives
- Development of technologies for brain science database
- Examination of measures to strengthen the information environment at CBS